Thursday, February 26, 2015

Eclipse Reviews: Book Blast & Interview: Wildest Dreams by @StrlngG...

CHARACTER INTERVIEW

Character Name: Jackie Brennan
Character Bio: Jackie was born Jaqueline Gael Brennan but goes by Jackie. Originally from Dallas, Texas but she has lived all around the United States. From California to New Jersey, Jaqueline’s parents traveled a lot while she was growing up. Her mother passed away when she was fifteen, leaving her to be raised by her father who is still traveling around the world and Jackie doesn’t see much. She was involved in a serious relationship but ended up being cheated on and since then Jackie has trouble trusting men. She doesn’t like romance or at least she will not admit she does and she’s not a princess type of woman. Jaqueline likes shows like: Sons of Anarchy & Breaking Bad. Her favorite color is royal blue and she loves pastries.
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Natural Strawberry Blonde. Currently- Red
Height: 5’6
Age: 21
clip_image001
Picture Provided by Author
Describe yourself what is your worst and best quality?
 My worst quality is judging a book by its cover. I typically do this with people and is something I have been working on but you know, it takes time.
What is the one thing you wish other people knew about you?
I sunburn easily! Ugh, it’s so hard to tan.
What is your biggest secret something no one knows about?
Hmm… well, there’s a lot of things people don’t know about me. Like for example… I don’t like children. There, I said it! I just wouldn’t know how to take care of one and they are so whiny.
What are you most afraid of?
Spiders! I hate those creepy crawly things.
What do you want more than anything?
More than anything? I want to own my own company someday. Maybe a boutique…
What is your relationship status?
I was dating this guy… well, it turns out his ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his baby! Can you believe that? Yeah, not happening. So now I’m single.
How would you describe your sense of fashion?
I like fashion to an extent. Like I said I want to own my own boutique but it will be clothing that is suited more for people that like casual yet with a twist. Not New York Style, this will be Jackie’s style.
How much of a rebel are you?
 Big time rebel.
What do you considered to be your greatest achievement?
As of this moment, owning my own place. For a twenty one year old, I have to say it’s pretty impressive.
What is your idea of happiness?
Having a peaceful relationship, being surrounded by great friends and living life to the fullest.
What is your current state of mind?
I’m not sure. Ha ha ha!
What is your most treasured possession?
My car.
What is your most marked characteristic?
Independency.
What is it that you, most dislike?
Rude people.
Which living person do you, most despise?
I don’t despise anyone right now. There’s people that I don’t really like but I wouldn’t say I despise them.
What is your greatest regret?
Not being able to say goodbye to my mother.
What is the quality you most like in a man?
Honesty.
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Loyalty.
Who is your favorite hero in fiction?
Harry Potter!
Which living person do you most admire?
Nobody. Living people are boring!
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My skin, sometimes I feel like it’s too sensitive and that’s why it’s hard to tan.
What is your motto?
Rock on!


Eclipse Reviews: Book Blast & Interview: Wildest Dreams by @StrlngG...:   Wildest Dreams Sweet Dreams Series Book 1 Stefany Rattles Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense ISBN: 978-1500659530 ASIN: B0...

No comments:

Post a Comment