Friday, January 30, 2015

Thank You Fans!

This is more of a thank you note than anything else. I just wanted to say how thankful I am for the support I have been getting from friends, family, fans (I HAVE FANS!!! SO EXCITING!), and other authors. It is truly amazing that I have so many awesome people surrounding me.

Yesterday this lady messaged me on my Facebook page to ask about the sequel in one of my series. I had to re-read the message twice because I was like: “Really? You really liked my book enough to ask about the second one?” Omg! It was really a great moment and I know that there’s authors out there that probably don’t have time to write their many fans back and thank them for their support. But I wrote her back to let her know that the sequel will be available soon.

I think keeping in touch with fans/audience is key and very important to build a relationship with readers and have those readers follow you from the first book to the very last.
So thank you so much to all of you who have bought, borrowed, shared, received a free copy of my books and have read them. You have no idea how much it means to me that someone likes these stories that I have been working on developing every day. 

You fans are what gives us writers a purpose. You are our motivation! –S.R.

Stefany Rattles
Author


No comments:

Post a Comment