Friday, January 9, 2015

New Author Struggles #2

I think that as an Indie Author you have to learn how to do several things on your own.  I know that at least I have had learn a great deal and not just by doing it myself but from other authors as well.  I think that one of the best things that you can get is others advice. 

Now I’m not saying to take everyone’s advice and go with it, no. But if you’re really unsure about something then I would say that is a good time to get other authors or readers opinion. It really helps.
Learning the hard way is never fun but you do learn

When you are writing your book then promoting and doing all of that extra work after is published, you are bound to make a mistake somewhere but at least you will know next time what you should and shouldn't do.

To me becoming an author takes a lot of work and if you're thinking that this is a piece of cake, then something isn't right (and I want to know your secret!).


Anyway, these are my thoughts for today. -S.R.

Stefany Rattles
Author
stefanyrattles.wix.com/strlnggry

No comments:

Post a Comment