Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Improving Writing...

One way to improve on your writing is by reading more. Like Stephen King once said "Read a lot and write a lot." Although this is a fairly easy thing to do, not everyone does this and not everyone has time for it either.

Personally, I take time out of my day to do one or another because I know my writing improves little by little just by doing this. 

You don't even have to read books from the same genre you write. You could probably learn a thing or two by reading something different. I have also learned that while this is not my favorite thing to do, I always give things a try first. 

So you if you're looking for a way to improve your writing then you should read! 

On another note, I am currently reading MIchael Hanson and the Desolate Woods by E. L. Ervin. 
So far, I am liking the story and I will be blogging about and talking about on social media soon!!! -S.R.

Steany Rattles
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment