Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Author Struggles #1

Today I want to talk about how hard it can be getting a fan.

From my personal experience so far, I have learned that you get what you put into your work. Of course you would think that is something that's obvious and kind of a no brainer.

But I didn't know how much more work other than writing your own novel, you had to do. Even more when you're self-publishing.

Keeping up with all of the social media sites and trying to build a fan base, I think is one of the hardest parts of the process.

And when you're starting from scratch?

It's like trying to build a house with just some nails and a hammer...

Seriously.

After realizing how hard it can be, I have set some goals for myself that I would like to accomplish each month.

The most important one being:
Stay Positive

Always do your best and stay positive.

If you have had similar difficulties, share them and tell us what you did to overcome it.

-S.R.

Stefany Rattles
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment